Sunday, June 9, 2013

Untitled

an-otherside-ofme: For me it was the moment I came all over...



an-otherside-ofme:

For me it was the moment I came all over kitten's face. She looked so damn content. Lol.

kellysucksinbristol: sissymichelle60: Yes I do 24/7!!! When?



kellysucksinbristol:

sissymichelle60:

Yes I do 24/7!!!

When?

sissyangela: love to suck cock and swallow



sissyangela:

love to suck cock and swallow

traci-a: I Am PROUD To Be A Sissy COCKSUCKER!



traci-a:

I Am PROUD To Be A Sissy COCKSUCKER!

sissyterri: blackourwhitewomen: Will She Say Yes? Of course...



sissyterri:

blackourwhitewomen:

Will She Say Yes?

Of course Master !!!! now may I suck your cock ?

Oh Yes Please let her say Yes. :) 

faggotryandgendersissification: Calling all sissy transvestite...



faggotryandgendersissification:

Calling all sissy transvestite faggots!

Check out - http://faggotryandgendersissification.tumblr.com

The online home for sissy queers!

F.A.G.S.

Im Here :) <3 

bbcrespect: You'll find out soon enough it will fit :) just...



bbcrespect:

You'll find out soon enough

it will fit :) just like it is supposed to fit in a tight Sissy Ass 

Photo



Photo



Love Pink :) 



Love Pink :) 

pantyboi-michaela: Women VS sissies So true :)



pantyboi-michaela:

Women VS sissies

So true :)

Dosent everybody ?? :) I Love to dress as a Girl and want...



Dosent everybody ?? :) I Love to dress as a Girl and want to do all the Girl Stuff that goes with it espically suck cocks all the time. 

strictly4mygoddess: Re-blog if this made your little penis wet ...















strictly4mygoddess:

Re-blog if this made your little penis wet  We deserve to know who and where you are!

Oh Yes i know they are ment to 

sissystaci: Omg girl. I love this Yes :)



sissystaci:

Omg girl. I love this

Yes :)

d4x4: frenchstrapon: strapongirl: Monster cock pegging by...







d4x4:

frenchstrapon:

strapongirl:

Monster cock pegging by a merciless mistress

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

man wishing that was me

Oh wow :) Yes me to i so wish to have one of these inme one day :) So huge it has to be heavenly 

iwannabejanelle: amber-andrews: jamisissyboy: ❤๐Ÿ˜Yep!!! That's...



iwannabejanelle:

amber-andrews:

jamisissyboy:

❤๐Ÿ˜Yep!!!

That's right… I want her place

Yes I would

Oh Yes so Much 

sissysondra: femboysandcrossdressers: jackiefucher: Hell, yes...



sissysondra:

femboysandcrossdressers:

jackiefucher:

Hell, yes and then "Who's next?".

A slut doesn't need standards, just cocks and cum.

Agreed, and lots of both… =)

Yes that would be a wonderful day :)

Yes and hope for a long line of others wanting me to suck theres to :)

sissybuttlover:   Oh God Yes all the time :)



sissybuttlover:

 

Oh God Yes all the time :)

paigecdteez: Not every day….but there are moments…. My Days...



paigecdteez:

Not every day….but there are moments….

My Days and Nights are filled with this thought 

bama1424: nastygyrl: L A W D ! Really!!! :( Oh God i...



bama1424:

nastygyrl:

L A W D !

Really!!! :(

Oh God i wish i was here with all that meat in my mouth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment