Friday, June 7, 2013

Griffinilla

When will Wes Anderson's movies be streamed? Wes Anderson X PTAnderson OTP.

Wes also rules. I have yet to see Moonrise Kingdom though

Maybe I missed something, why do you need to watch those movies?

I felt it was necessary to enlighten my followers to the genius of paul thomas anderson

he's my favorite director

remember that this is still happening



remember that this is still happening

naw, too gross, can’t post it, sorry Mew!

naw, too gross, can’t post it, sorry Mew!

OK THIS IS HYSTERICAL http://www.justin.tv/spac3b4r#/w/5848496160 my...

OK THIS IS HYSTERICAL

http://www.justin.tv/spac3b4r#/w/5848496160

my friend’s acquaintance from high school is just livestreaming… himself listening to music? What is the purpose of this? Who does he expect to be watching???

edit: he’s smoking now, lame, I liked it better when he was just motionlessly sitting while listening to music

So I heard you liked Littlest Pet Shop by ~Oniraug



So I heard you liked Littlest Pet Shop by ~Oniraug

this is one of my favorite gifs of all time



this is one of my favorite gifs of all time

spiderjewel: draqua: I can't help but feel something got lost...





spiderjewel:

draqua:

I can't help but feel something got lost in translation here…

Yet again the American toy industry sets an unrealistic standard for flying horse beauty!

this sucks

Five things I'd put on a pentagram, a painting of Zoe Trent, a statue in the likeness of Zoe Trent, a book about Zoe Trent, a song dedicated to Zoe Trent, and a movie chronicling the life and times of Zoe Trent.

what makes people think I like Zoe Trent so much?? Is there something I'm missing??

There’s still two PTA films I need to stream: There Will Be Blood and Magnolia. Not sure if...

There’s still two PTA films I need to stream: There Will Be Blood and Magnolia. Not sure if I’m in the mood tonight though

It’s one of the few nights I actually have free time though, before finals week and graduation. There’s half a thing of fireball whiskey in the fridge, so I might write some music, work on FiW9, get a little cray, and complain about Hannibal while I watch it

twily-daily: I always wanted my own brother



twily-daily:

I always wanted my own brother

gives u a banana

the best possible response

send me 5 things you would put on a pentagram to summon me

in Soviet Russia booty twerk YOU!

in Soviet Russia

booty twerk YOU!

shinyarmor: the meme phase



shinyarmor:

the meme phase

lyraeon: The only dry one at the photoshoot



lyraeon:

The only dry one at the photoshoot

koldspaghetti: That's it. That's the anime.





koldspaghetti:

That's it. That's the anime.

I Vaporized the Competition by ~yuji8sushi



I Vaporized the Competition by ~yuji8sushi

Photo





whenever people discuss the political and economic system in Equestria they are almost always wrong

whenever people discuss the political and economic system in Equestria

they are almost always wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment