Friday, June 7, 2013

I've Been Here Before A Few Times.

Photo



Madison Square Garden → Home of the New York Rangers



Madison Square Garden  Home of the New York Rangers

Photo



Photo



"I think it's crazy that we hit our kids. Here's the crazy part about it. Kids are the only people in..."

"I think it's crazy that we hit our kids. Here's the crazy part about it. Kids are the only people in the world that you're allowed to hit. Do you realize that? They're the most vulnerable and they're the most destroyed by hitting, by being hit… but it's totally OK to hit them! And they're the only ones! If you hit a dog, they'll fucking put you in jail for that shit. You can't hit a person unless you can prove they were trying to kill you! But a little tiny person with a head this big who trusts you implicitly… fuck 'em, who gives a shit… And we're proud of it. "I hit my kids!" "You're damn right I hit my kids!" "Why do you hit them?" "'Cause they were doing a thing I didn't like at the moment… and guess what… they didn't do it after that!" Well that wouldn't be taking the fucking easy way out, now, would it? How about talking to them for a second, you fucking retard? How is that - what are you, a fucking idiot? A fucking ape? You fucked a woman and a baby came out of her vagina, now be patient! It's not their fault!"

- Louis C.K.  (via jenngofett)

affluence-de-la-vie: source



affluence-de-la-vie:

source

darthfadedd: I truly feel like someone stole this setup from...



darthfadedd:

I truly feel like someone stole this setup from me. :/

Photo



did-you-kno: Source



did-you-kno:

Source

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



theautobible: Lotus Exige by I am Ted7 on...



theautobible:

Lotus Exige by I am Ted7 on Flickr.

TheAutoBible.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment